Hoteles cerca a National Crime Victims Law Institute
Dónde hospedarse cerca de National Crime Victims Law Institute
Vuelos a Portland para National Crime Victims Law Institute
Ventajas: The individual employees, who I realize have nothing to do with Spirit's awful policies, were very nice and professional.
Desventajas: It's like the title: Spirit Air is like if ransomware started an airline. The kiosk tries to upsell you at every screen. If you need to check in with a human being, it's $10. A carry on bag costs $55. Legroom costs extra, water costs extra, talking to a human costs extra. I was surprised not to be charged for air once the door was closed. I brought my guitar because I was traveling for a gig and I ended up losing money overall because of the baggage fee. Every other airline will gate check a musical instrument for free. As a last insult, when I landed at LAX, I waited for my guitar to come down the baggage carousel for 2 hours. Finally after the carousel stopped and everyone else left, I went and found Spirit's hidden back office to find that they'd stashed it back there. An employee told me "well YUH, it's too big to fit on the baggage carousel, mmkay?" as if I were the dumbest, shittiest person alive for not realizing that Spirit - alone out of all the dozens of other flights I've taken to the same airport with the same gear - would decide my guitar was "too big for that carousel", and that I should've known that in that event, it would be stuffed in a back office somewhere. I normally take bad reviews with a grain of salt because people love to complain but I wish I'd listened before booking with Spirit. Never again.
Desventajas: I understand that spirit is a cheap airlines particularly serving those without luggage; however, when having luggage I spent $200 for a flight to pdx to lax - not a good deal. $200 for that flight should come with some kind of incredible perks which is not the case with spirit where you don't even get proper flight updates on the screen or tray tables. Also, it is clear that your airlines prey on those who follow directions as I saw handfuls of people walking through the gate with their luggage and not being charged, my boyfriend/travel companion for example paid nothing for his luggage, disregarded all memos via loud speaker and walked on with his unpaid for luggage. The experience with spirit was undesirable in every way and I will never chose this airline over another (luggage in hard or not) after the poor experience and being completely ripped off. I plan to share this message with social media and yelp sites as well.
Aeropuertos más cercanos a National Crime Victims Law Institute
Alquila un auto en Portland
Preguntas frecuentes al viajar a National Crime Victims Law Institute
National Crime Victims Law Institute empieza a las 0:00 el 17 de junio de 2020. National Crime Victims Law Institute termina a las 23:59 el 19 de junio de 2020.
National Crime Victims Law Institute se realizará en Oregon Convention Center, Portland.
El hotel más cercano a National Crime Victims Law Institute es Inn At The Convention Center (271,00 m). Los siguientes hoteles más cercanos son Hotel Eastlund (305,22 m) y Motel 6 Portland Downtown (306,11 m).
Según las puntuaciones de los usuarios de KAYAK, el mejor hotel cerca de National Crime Victims Law Institute es Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Portland-Pearl District (9,4). Los siguientes hoteles con mejor puntuación son Lion And The Rose Victorian Guest House (9,4) y Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown/Pearl District (9,2).
La habitación doble más barata cerca a National Crime Victims Law Institute cuesta $136/noche. Puedes alojarte en Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront por 2 noches por $272.O alójate en Hilton Portland Downtown por $293.
Usa nuestro mapa de hoteles para encontrar hoteles cerca de Oregon Convention Center. Decide entre hoteles dentro de Oregon Convention Center o en las inmediaciones.
Portland está a 8,68 km de National Crime Victims Law Institute.
De acuerdo a las opiniones de usuarios de KAYAK, la agencia de alquiler de autos mejor valorada en Portland es Enterprise. El punto de recogida de Enterprise más cercano a National Crime Victims Law Institute es 611 E Burnside St.
National Crime Victims Law Institute está en el barrio Lloyd de Portland. National Crime Victims Law Institute está a 1,13 km del centro de la ciudad.
Información de contacto
Otros eventos en Oregon Convention Center
- 2020 Portland International Auto Show
- Small Business Open House with Metro & Multnomah County
- 18th Annual Labor Employment Law Conference
- ACLU of Oregon Liberty Dinner
- Portland Golf Show
- Bricks Cascade™ 2020 Public LEGO® Exhibition
- For Us By Us: Women's Leadership Summit
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon in 2020
- Jump Dance Convention 2020
- Providence St. Joseph - Leadership Development Program
- INTERFACE 2020
- SIGCSE 2020 - The 51st ACM Technical Symposium on Computing Science Education
- Shamrock Fitness Fair
- American Mosquito Control Association
- Chess for Success 2020
- Portland Women's Expo
- EmberConf 2020
- PNW Key Clubs 2020
- Gem Faire Trade Show 2020
- BABYFEST: PORTLAND'S BIGGEST BABY SHOWER
- Go West Summit
- Mass Timber Conference
- Craft Spirits Annual Meeting
- MERC Meeting - April 2020
- OSU Night
- Oregon Dental Association: 2020 Oregon Dental Conference
- POIC + RAHS Work Connections Breakfast
- The Getaway Show
- Oregon Professional Educators Fair 2020
- International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM 124th Annual Conference & Expo)
- Basic Rights Oregon - Oregonians Against Discrimination Luncheon
- Multifamily NW: Biannual Apartment Report Breakfast Spring 2020
- House and Outdoor Living Show
- 2020 Annual ALS Dinner & Auction
- Nourished Festival
- East West College Graduation
- Travel Portland Awards Luncheon
- 2020 Oregon Technology Awards
- Habitat for Humanity: HopeBuilder Breakfast 2020
- MultiFamily NW: Maintenance Fair 2020
- OnStage New York 2020
- Crafty Wonderland Spring Art + Craft Market 2020
- Portland Business Alliance 2020 Annual Awards Breakfast
- UNFI 2020 Pacific Showcase
- MERC Meeting - May 2020
- 32nd Annual OAME Trade Show & Luncheon
- Revolution Talent Competition 2020
- IAVM Region IV 2020
- International Association of Chiefs of Police: IACP Technology Conference 2020
- Medical Library Association: MLA Annual Meeting & Exhibits 2020
- PHRMA Strategic HR Management Conference 2020
- Western Pension & Benefits Council Portland Chapter: WP&BC Spring Seminar 2020
- 12th International Conference on the Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
- DJC TopProjects 2020
- American Physical Society (APS) Division of Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics (DAMOP) 2020 Conference
- MERC Meeting - June 2020
- Oregon Health & Science University: OHSU Convocation and Hooding Ceremonies 2020
- EVS 33 - The Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition
- Plumbers & Steamfitters and HVAC/R Local 290 Graduation Banquet 2020
- Fastest Growing Private 100 Awards
- University of Western States Commencement 2020
- ISOT 2020 - Association for Chemoreception Sciences
- GeekCraft Expo PDX 2020
- 2020 n4a Annual Conference and Tradeshow (National Association for Area Agencies on Aging)
- 2020 Bead Faire
- American Cheese Society: Annual Conference & Competition 2020
- Colleges That Change Lives Program
- MERC Meeting - August 2020