Distancia al centro
Valoración de la ubicación
Aeropuerto más cercano
|Aeropuerto Internacional de Singapur|
Distancia al aeropuerto
valoración de viajeros
época del año
Tipo de viajero
Ver opiniones que mencionan
1. Wifi was good. 2. Water dispenser was great, had option of cool, warm and hot water.
1. No breakfast available 2. Cleaning for room wasn't good enough. Sometimes they only took 5 minutes to clean the room. 3. Unable to press for the body lotion as it was spoilt. Had to buy our own. 4. Room only had one chair when 3 people were living inside. 5. Service was very slow, had to wait for a long time before they helped us. 6. No small towels for wiping face/hands. 7. Toilet sometimes had a funky smell. 8. Room card malfunctions frequently. 9. Opted for a quiet room but we can hear noise from the next room, when they are talking/on the phone etc.
Location and the view was great
Had to fill two different forms (covid related) with the same information just get to the reception and another covid related form at the reception to check in. Staff was not friendly. Not even a greeting or a smile. No instructions what so ever. I had to ask which floor the room was on and another guest on the elevator had to tell me that I needed to tap my card to get to the floor my room was on.
Some staff are not helpful. We had to change our room. The floor carpet was wet, stingy and smelly. Immediately as we entered the room, we felt sick and it was hard to breathe. However the reception agreed to change the room to a much better one. Someone called Jessy was very helpful.
The breakfast was disappointing. The hotel doesn't care to offer a proper decent breakfast. With the temperature, carpet should not be used. It remains wet and has bad odour. You easily get sick due to bacteria cropping in these floor mats. Not only in this hotel but other hotels have the same problem. Hotels are places where you get germs and have a real hard time. They have to remove all these floor carpets or clean them. properly with good hygiene or else have wooden flooring.
I did not see any cleaner.. the room was not clean. Only location was good. Location
It was at a Good location. Right in the city centre, and with a 24hr Department store(Don Don Donki) for any urgent needs nearby. The rooms were clean. View from the hotel room was splendid. Service staff were quick and efficient. They were willing to accomdate requests. Pool on the roof top was practical and large enough.
Rooms were on the small side, and the bathtubs were small. Room amenities were rather bare, just sufficient
Acerca del hotel
Si decides alojarte en Hotel Chancellor@Orchard, disfrutarás de una fantástica ubicación en el centro de Singapur, a unos pasos de Orchard Road y a solo 9 min a pie de Centro comercial Takashimaya. Tendrás tintorería o lavandería, un servicio de recepción las 24 horas y consigna de equipaje a tu disposición. Hay un aparcamiento sin asistencia (de pago) disponible.
basado en 3.072 opiniones
Bar y bebidas
- Genial para ir de compras
Las políticas pueden variar según el tipo de habitación y proveedor.
Preguntas frecuentes al reservar en Hotel Chancellor@Orchard
¿Dónde se encuentra Hotel Chancellor@Orchard?
¿A qué hora es el check-in y check-out en Hotel Chancellor@Orchard?
¿Hotel Chancellor@Orchard ofrece wifi gratis?
¿Hotel Chancellor@Orchard ofrece estacionamiento gratis?
¿Hotel Chancellor@Orchard ofrece traslado gratis del/al aeropuerto?
¿A qué distancia está Hotel Chancellor@Orchard del aeropuerto?
¿Se pueden traer mascotas a Hotel Chancellor@Orchard?
¿Hotel Chancellor@Orchard tiene piscina?
Sitios de interés populares
- Museo Nacional de Singapur 0,9 km
- Fort Canning Park 1 km
- Orchard Road 1 km
- Clarke Quay 1,3 km
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple 1,4 km
- Sir Stamford Raffles Statue 1,8 km
|Singapur Seletar||13 km|
|Aeropuerto Internacional de Singapur||17,5 km|