Distancia al centro
Valoración de la ubicación
Aeropuerto más cercano
Distancia al aeropuerto
valoración de viajeros
época del año
Tipo de viajero
Ver opiniones que mencionan
The bed was extra comfy with the cushions assigned. The staff was super friendly and very helpful, especially the breakfast crew.
The variety provided at breakfast and the kitchen facilities in our room - the plates and cups (very small) were still dirty or had stains on them.
Location was around a few nice eateries
Whole room smelled heavily of chlorine and there were many mosquitoes in the room. Def could improve on the interior - run down and gloomy. Overpriced for the overall room condition and facilities.
The staff in the restaurant were friendly and helpful and the room was kept clean.
1. On the website it says: "wide flat screen television and WIFI add to guest enjoyment and convenience" but it didn't say that you had to pay for the WIFI. Since we had a laptop each, this turned out to be quite expensive. 2. On the website it says: "Serviced daily with with toiletries for guest comfort" but there was only body lotion, no shampoo or conditioner. I queried this several times but was told that there was nothing else. 3. Similiarly: "While inhouse we invite you enjoy an afternoon by the pool" but the pool was a real problem. There was no warning for families that there was no shallow end, only a ladder for getting in and out, and the deck chairs were wooden with no cushions for comfortable "enjoying time by the pool". Towels were not provided extra for the pool and we were told to simply use our bathroom towels. Since we were only given a towel for the day, we were always ringing up to get a fresh towel after we had used our one towel for either a swim or for a shower. 4. "Rental cars or tours may also be arranged through the hotel's business centre." - there was no sign of this. I asked a couple of times about possible tours but found the reception staff far from helpful - so we organised everything ourselves through the tourist info centre in Apia. 5. The breakfast was very disappointing. - for most of the days there was only one juice on offer - you had to pay EXTRA for the coffee if you didn't want instant coffee - only one choice of fruit on most days - only choice between weetbix and cornflakes 6. There was a little kitchenette in our room but when we arrived there was no cutlery at all. After that, some basic cooking was possible but we couldn't do our dishes - no detergent or dish brush. The cleaning staff "did the the washing up" but since this was only holding the plate under the running tap, it wasn't very hygienic or thorough.
The room was comfortable and air con was nice and cool. Breakfast was awesome. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Beds we're squicky once you sit or lie on it, booked the room for three adults and everyday had to ask for extra towel because they leave only two towels each day even though i kept reminding the front desk about it as well as asking for toilet paper, 8 nights that we stayed there the floor wasn't cleaned beds were made but linens not changed and rubbish bins were not emptied a few times. Overall we will stay there again provided that these issues don't happen again.
Room was very big and beds were very comfy. It had all facilities i needed for the overnight stay and the location was perfect - closer to the event venue!
There were only 2 channels on the TV - could have added more options or other local stations
Acerca del hotel
Insel Fehmarn Hotel de Apia está en el barrio financiero, a apenas 2 min en coche de Museo Robert Louis Stevenson y a 6 de Parque Apia. Tendrás un centro de negocios, periódicos gratuitos en el vestíbulo y tintorería o lavandería a tu disposición. Las instalaciones para eventos de este hotel incluyen centro de conferencias y una sala de reuniones. Pagando un pequeño suplemento podrás aprovechar prestaciones como servicio de transporte al aeropuerto (ida y vuelta) (disponible las 24 horas) y aparcamiento sin asistencia gratuito.
basado en 234 opiniones
- Cerca del centro de la ciudad
- Bienvenida magnífica
Las políticas pueden variar según el tipo de habitación y proveedor.
Preguntas frecuentes al reservar en Insel Fehmarn Hotel
¿Dónde se encuentra Insel Fehmarn Hotel?
¿A qué hora es el check-in y check-out en Insel Fehmarn Hotel?
¿Insel Fehmarn Hotel ofrece wifi gratis?
¿Insel Fehmarn Hotel ofrece estacionamiento gratis?
¿Insel Fehmarn Hotel ofrece traslado gratis del/al aeropuerto?
¿A qué distancia está Insel Fehmarn Hotel del aeropuerto?
¿Se pueden traer mascotas a Insel Fehmarn Hotel?
¿Insel Fehmarn Hotel tiene piscina?
Opiniones de Insel Fehmarn Hotel
Sitios de interés populares
- Apia Park 1,4 km
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum 2,3 km
- National Parliament 3,8 km
- Papaseea Sliding Rocks 5,5 km
- Baha'i House of Worship 5,8 km
- Piula Cave Pool 17,7 km
|Apia Faleolo||27 km|
|Aeropuerto Internacional de Pago Pago||125,1 km|