|Distancia al centro||3,6 km|
|Valoración de la ubicación||7,3|
Habitaciones de lujo
valoración de viajeros
época del año
Tipo de viajero
Ver opiniones que mencionan
There was a nice cat, and the woman i think was the manager (named Laney?) was very polite and welcoming
The employee named Stephan was rude, cleaning was not up to a good standard. Front desk not ever properly manned during our stay. My roommate and i had to help two separate customers on two separate nights get in contact with whom i can only assume was the owner (a tall bald gentle man). He was polite, but guests should never have to seek out help from other guests when it comes to something as simple as checking in.
Everything about the Anderson Estates was amazing! Definitely staying there everytime we're in LA! Staff was the bomb!
Mr. Anderson was very accommodating, such as when we asked to change rooms and for an earlier breakfast time. There's a cute stray cat on the property.
1. Check-in: The check-in process ws slow. We were taken to a different room than we'd reserved with little explanation. Mr. Anderson tried to charge us for the cleaning fee again even though we'd already paid for it on the site. I had to dig out this information to show him. We ended up missing some of the activities we had planning for the day because of mishaps like these. 2. Breakfast: Breakfast is from 9-10am, which is late for those trying to get an early start for their day. We were given 3 frozen waffles, 3 frozen hashbrowns, and fruit for each person. Considering that part of the reason we'd chosen this place was the free breakfast, this was *extremely* disappointing. The cook didn't seem to realize that there were vegetarians there as she prepared a sausage scramble. 3. Pest: On our last night we found at least 10 large spiders in our room. We were offered a new room to move into after we complained. Within a couple of days after we left, we noticed bed bug bites in several places on our bodies (wrists, ankles, stomach, back, and neck). We were shocked and scared by this and were worried about spreading it to other places. 4. Noise: One night the house next door threw a very loud party until late at night. This wasn't the hostel's fault, but you'd think that since it's located in a suburban neighborhood with not much else to do, that it would be quiet at night. Overall: We had a bad stay and will never come here again. We wish we'd read the reviews more thoroughly beforehand so we could have avoided the bed bugs! We realized it's worth paying more for a better place.
The staff were super kind and helpful! Mr Anderson himself help us a lot. The breakfast was great. We never had a problem. I strongly recommend this place!
Nobody went to the room to take out the garbage or clean the room up.
Not even suitable for a rating. The carpets were so dirty we couldn’t take our shoes off! The owner promised a room change then went into hiding and ignored my messages. Do yourself a favour and book somewhere else
Acerca del hotel
Si decides alojarte en The Anderson Estates, disfrutarás de una céntrica ubicación en Los Ángeles, a solo cinco minutos en coche de Universidad del Sur de California y Estadio Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Tendrás un centro de negocios, check-in exprés y check-out exprés a tu disposición. ¿Estás organizando un evento en Los Ángeles? En este albergue tienes a tu disposición 28 metros cuadrados de espacio con zona para conferencias y una sala de reuniones. Hay un aparcamiento sin asistencia gratuito disponible.
basado en 259 opiniones
Las políticas pueden variar según el tipo de habitación y proveedor.
Preguntas frecuentes al reservar en The Anderson Estates
¿Dónde se encuentra The Anderson Estates?
The Anderson Estates está situado en 1932 Rochester Circle en South Los Angeles, a 3,6 km del centro de Los Ángeles. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County es el punto de interés más cercano a The Anderson Estates.
¿A qué hora es el check-in y check-out en The Anderson Estates?
La hora del check-in es a las 16:00 y el check-out es a las 10:00 en The Anderson Estates.
¿The Anderson Estates ofrece wifi gratis?
Sí, The Anderson Estates ofrece wifi gratis.
¿The Anderson Estates ofrece estacionamiento gratis?
No, The Anderson Estates no ofrece estacionamiento gratis.
¿The Anderson Estates ofrece traslado gratis del/al aeropuerto?
No, The Anderson Estates no ofrece traslado gratis del/al aeropuerto.
¿A qué distancia está The Anderson Estates del aeropuerto?
The Anderson Estates está a 11 km de Hawthorne. The Anderson Estates está a 12,3 km de Los Ángeles.
¿Se pueden traer mascotas a The Anderson Estates?
No, no se admiten mascotas en The Anderson Estates.
¿The Anderson Estates tiene piscina?
Sí, The Anderson Estates tiene piscina.
Sitios de interés populares
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County 2,5 km
- Centro de Ciencias de California 2,7 km
- STAPLES Center 5 km
- La Brea Tar Pits 6 km
- Petersen Automotive Museum 6,3 km
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art 6,3 km
|Los Ángeles||12,3 km|
|Los Angeles-Union||8,2 km|
|Inglewood Westchester, California||8,7 km|